Rules in Fleischerforum
We warmly welcome you in the flesh portal community.
Like any community, this one has a few rules that must be adhered to.
§ 1 scope
§ 2 Registration, participation, membership in the community
(2) There is no entitlement to membership.
(3) The user may not access its third party to use. The user is obliged to keep his access data secret and to prevent third parties from accessing them.
- Signatures use (including backlinks and images within the signature)
- Send a private message
- Invisible own profile, and more.
- The maximum number of stored messages is unlimited for premium members.
The premium membership costs in 49,00 €. As before, the main function: to post new topics and professional exchange, free of charge, this function is and will remain permanently free.
§ 3 Services of the provider
(2) The provider accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, reliability, timeliness and usefulness of the content provided.
§ 4 disclaimer
(2) are exempt from that stipulated in paragraph 1 Disclaimer claims for damages due to injury to life, limb, health, and claims for damages from the breach of contract. Material contractual obligations are those whose performance to achieve the objective of the contract is necessary. From the disclaimer is also excluded liability for damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty of the provider, his legal representatives or agents.
§ 5 obligations of the user
- the publication of an offense is a misdemeanor or fulfilled,
- violate the copyright, trademark or unfair competition,
- violate the Legal Services Act,
- have offensive, racist, discriminatory or pornographic content,
- containing advertising,
- The use of Hyperlinks and address components in the forum posts is permitted as long as they do not violate German law or clearly against one of the top points of this paragraph.
(2) In a breach of the obligation under paragraph 1 the provider is entitled to amend the relevant posts or delete them and block the user's access. The user is obliged to the seller to pay for damages caused by the breach of duty.
(3) The seller has the right to delete posts and content if it might contain a violation.
(4) The offeror to the user a right to exemption from third party claims were asserted for infringement of law by the user. The user undertakes to assist the provider in the defense of such claims. The user is also required to bear the cost of an adequate legal defense of the provider.
(5) answers to his own contributions (double postings) in order to bring them into the statistics forward, should be avoided. With frequent use, this may lead to a warning or even expulsion from the forum.
§ 6 Transfer of usage rights
(2) The user has no claim against the seller for cancellation or rectification created by him posts.
§ 7 Termination of Membership
(2) The seller is entitled to terminate the membership of a user with a notice period of 2 weeks to the end of the month.
(3) For good cause exists, the provider is entitled to terminate the User's access immediately and terminate membership without notice.
(4) The provider is entitled upon completion of Mitglieschaft to terminate the User's access. The provider is entitled but not obliged, in the event of termination of membership to delete user-created content. A claim of the user to transfer the content created is excluded.
§ 8 Modification or termination of the Offer
(2) The provider is entitled to terminate his service by serving a notice period of 2 weeks. In the event of termination of his service, the provider is entitled but not obliged to delete content created by users.
§ 9 Choice of law